Game On! Tech Guide
This is a sample REMO floorplan! Get ready to chat, enjoy music, and get competitive. GAME ON!
1. Get Ready...
2. Get Set....
- REMO works best on laptop and desktop. Mobile, Bluetooth, and tablets are *not* supported.
- REMO is compatible with Chrome, Safari, & Firefox.
- Using a company device or WiFi? You can make sure a firewall isn't blocking you from REMO by visiting: https://geartest.remo.co/ Still having issues? Troubleshoot here.
- Make sure your device *and* browser are camera and microphone enabled.
- Having trouble? Click the lock on the left hand-side of your address bar. This will bring up the mic/camera settings--make sure "Allow" is selected.
- REMO will place you at a random table upon entering. Double click to another table to move. Hover your mouse over the other tables to see who is there!
- Sponsors will have their own reserved tables. Attending with one of our sponsors? Navigate to your table upon entering!
Uh Oh. Need Help?
- We'll have live tech support the night of the event! Contact _________.
- If you have a yellow exclamation (!) next to your avatar, you simply need to turn on your camera/mic. Still having issues? See the contact info above.
- You can also click the "Need Help" button on the lower left hand side of your screen to chat with a REMO rep for help.
- Windows 10 Troubleshooting Guide
- MAC Troubleshooting Guide